Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last weekend was the longest weekend for this semester so I had planned for one of the days to go with my family to Sharjah.

On Friday I went to Sahara Mall with my family. Then we went to the cinema and saw an action movie with Dwayne Johnson called Faster and it was a nice movie. After that we had dinner In the Hatem restaurant in Sahara Mall and the food was very delicious. It was a really nice day. On Sunday I went with my wife and kids to Global Village. First we looked around and we saw two shows there; the first show was about African traditional dance and the second was about Indian traditional dance and it was quite nice. Then we had some shopping in some villages. Last we had dinner in Applebee’s restaurant which was very delicious. That day was quite nice for me because most of the time was shopping. On the other two days I spent my time at home watching TV programs and movies with my family.

At last I would say I really enjoyed the weekend. It was really a very nice weekend. I hope we have another one the same as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment